How to choose a shoe?
To date, shoe covers are very popular in almost all self-respecting medical centers, clinics, beauty salons, massage parlors, museums, in general, wherever cleanliness comes first. In addition, the shoe is often used in plastic industries and factories.
Disposable shoe covers to protect the premises from dust, dirt, germs, infections, fluid, so all that you are "brought" on his shoes in the street, will remain within the shoe.
How to choose a shoe?
1. The first thing to consider when choosing a shoe covers, is the material from which made the shoe covers. Basically, shoe covers are made of polyethylene, but there are organizations that are added in the secondary material. In this case, the secondary material should not be more than 15% of the total material as shoe will soon break. Check the quality of shoe covers quite easily. To do this, press your finger on one of the walls of the shoe, and if the material is torn, this shoe is very poor quality. Such manufacturers of shoe covers are simply deceiving its customers.
2. Second, it is elastic, which holds the shoe covers on the leg. Rubber shoe covers to come in three varieties: machine soldering, hand soldering and bahila, soldered along the entire length.
Let us consider in more detail about the types of gum. And so, when soldering machine, two symmetrical gum spanbond fixed and sealed. Before using these shoe covers, you need to pay attention to the strength of the adhesion gum is not enough if they are soldered or intermittently, such shoe tear immediately when donning.
Hand soldering is characterized by a spike integral gum to get the ring, or the letter "O". This gum to be inserted manually, and after that propaivat. The kind of gum considered the most qualitative and reliable, but at the same time, increases and the price of such disposable shoe covers.
Elastic soldered on the entire length of the shoe - an innovation of the domestic manufacturer. This bypasses the gum shoe covers on all sides so that tightly soldered to the material. If such a burst rubber bands, bahila not fly off with your feet, and will stay, keeping their shape.
3. The size of shoe covers. According to the standard, bahila must be 39 x 15 cm. If you want to verify this fact, then you need to cut the gum, shoe covers, and trying to stretch her leneykoy.
4. The thickness of the shoe covers. Since under normal conditions to measure the thickness of shoe covers is difficult, we apply the method of weighing the shoe. To do this, on the household or kitchen scales to weigh one shoe covers. We produce shoe cover 3 grams.
5. Documentation on disposable shoe covers. Each of the manufacturers of disposable shoe covers must provide the buyer with a license and certificate of quality of shoe covers.
And yet, how to choose a shoe?
In order to still find the right shoe, you should at least roughly, to know how much time you will need medical shoe covers. If it is 10-15 minutes, it is best to take a cheap shoe. If your stay in them will be about half an hour, then choose a strong spunbond shoe. If you need it for an hour or more, then choose a shoe with increased strength.
In addition, there are two types of shoe covers: shoe with textured and smooth surface. The first type has a rough surface, which creates a non-slip effect. Wear shoe covers such costs only in dry weather, because the material surface micro cracks may appear, which tend to skip moisture. Such bahiy more expensive option than conventional smooth. Shoe with a smooth turn the match in any weather. Smooth shoe covers are the most common option.
Now that you know all the nuances of medical shoe covers, you can easily select the most suitable option.
If you are having difficulty with the choice of the type of shoe covers, write or call us and our managers will answer all your questions.