Test strips for the measurement of cholesterol in the biochemical analyzer EasyTouch (Care-G). The package contains 10 test strips in the total cholesterol. Test strips are suitable for EasyTouch GC analyzers, EasyTouch GCU and EasyTouch GCHb (Care-G). High accuracy and low cost of test strips identified flawless future for IZITACH analyzer.
The analysis should be carried out strictly on an empty stomach. Prior to blood sampling must be at least 12 hours after ingestion. Juice, tea, coffee (with or without sugar) - is not allowed. You can drink only water.
Increased cholesterol is a risk factor for atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease (CHD). High risk of coronary heart disease in adults - the concentration of cholesterol in the blood above 6.22 mmol / l. When the concentration of total cholesterol in the normal range and above it is advisable to monitor the complex values of triglycerides and LDL cholesterol HDL.
Increased levels of cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia):
4. atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction;
5. liver disease; 6. The intra- and extrahepatic cholestasis (primary biliary cirrhosis, Extrahepatic jaundice);
7. renal disease (glomerulonephritis, nephrotic syndrome, chronic renal failure);
8. malignant chronic pancreatitis and pancreatic tumors;
9. deficiency of growth hormone (GH);
10. pregnancy; 11. The reception drugs: beta-blockers, thiazide diuretics, oral contraceptives, corticosteroids, androgens, aspirin, amiodarone;
14. A diet rich in carbohydrates and fats.